Amongst other things, chiropractors frequently also treat feet!
Each foot is made up of a total of 26 bones, and damage to any one of them, or related muscles, ligaments or cartilage can result in problems with the foot that may need attention from a trained professional in order to prevent longer term damage.
- Here are some tips for keeping your feet in good condition:
- Inspect and feel your feet daily for cracks, corns and ulcers
- Toenails should be cut straight across, not too close to the skin.
- Take extra care when walking barefoot.
- A well fitting shoe should not require a long and painful breaking in period.
Pay good attention to your feet; changes and/or pain in the feet and ankles could indicate a more serious foot ailment or circulatory problem